A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Why LGBT and the GOP Are Better Together
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Still-Hesitant Serbia
- Op-ed: Finding Sympathy for the Most Hated Woman in America