A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Marriage Equality Oregon Republicans Support Marriage Equality 2 min 25 sec ago
- Uganda Ugandans Challenge 'Jail the Gays' Law in Court 8 min 45 sec ago
- Travel Melissa Etheridge Performing Russian Anthem at Toronto WorldPride 32 min 11 sec ago
- Television Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay 40 min 57 sec ago
- Youth Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill 47 min 39 sec ago
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 1 hour 30 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 2 hours 1 min ago