A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Entertainment News GQ Germany Features Famous Straight Men Kissing for Tolerance 21 min 55 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 1 hour 15 min ago
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 1 hour 32 min ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 1 hour 41 min ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 2 hours 6 min ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 2 hours 9 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 2 hours 42 min ago