A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- BREAKING: Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Transgender High School Senior Skips Graduation Over School's Transphobic Policy
- Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt Shares His Evolution on Homophobia
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth BREAKING: Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth 16 min 50 sec ago
- Theater WATCH: How Billy Porter Becomes Kinky Boots Drag Diva 24 min 2 sec ago
- Entertainment News Debbie Reynolds: 'We All Knew He Was Gay' 48 min 28 sec ago
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists Arrested While Protesting Media Censorship 1 hour 2 min ago
- The Wedding Channel WATCH: Flash Mob Gay Marriage Proposal in Central Park 1 hour 14 min ago
- Women Cannes is Abuzz About Blue is the Warmest Color's Explicit Lesbian Sex Scenes 1 hour 36 min ago
- Sports Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt Shares His Evolution on Homophobia 2 hours 3 min ago