A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'