A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:00 P.M., El Paso, Texas.: Thai Rivera performs at Comic Strip in El Paso during the night's first show.
8:15 P.M., New York City: Frank Liotti deals with a heckler at Caroline's on Broadway.
8:15 P.M., Nashville, Tenn.: Christy Eidson turns another guy gay. You’re welcome world.
9:00 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Jeffrey Jay got appendicitis today and had to have emergency surgery. Feels great!
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder