A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
10:00 P.M., Somewhere in the Eastern Carribean: Jenny McNulty performs onboard Sweet Cruise Lines. It looks like most people are enjoying their vacation.
11:00 p.m., Los Angeles, Calif.: Chris Doucette offers a comedian’s point of view at the LA Comedy Festival.
11:30 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Comic Alison Egert uses a designated driver after partying like a low-rent rockstar. She apologizes because “straight boy can’t hang.” Garrett Wilkerson pictured, right.
11:45 P.M., Brooklyn, N.Y. Jami Smith teaches her dog about the history of comedy. She only pays attention for the dirty jokes.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 45 min 53 sec ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM