A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
10:00 P.M., Somewhere in the Eastern Carribean: Jenny McNulty performs onboard Sweet Cruise Lines. It looks like most people are enjoying their vacation.
11:00 p.m., Los Angeles, Calif.: Chris Doucette offers a comedian’s point of view at the LA Comedy Festival.
11:30 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Comic Alison Egert uses a designated driver after partying like a low-rent rockstar. She apologizes because “straight boy can’t hang.” Garrett Wilkerson pictured, right.
11:45 P.M., Brooklyn, N.Y. Jami Smith teaches her dog about the history of comedy. She only pays attention for the dirty jokes.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet
- In the Galleries: Pierre et Gilles' 'Heros'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon