A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
10:00 P.M., Somewhere in the Eastern Carribean: Jenny McNulty performs onboard Sweet Cruise Lines. It looks like most people are enjoying their vacation.
11:00 p.m., Los Angeles, Calif.: Chris Doucette offers a comedian’s point of view at the LA Comedy Festival.
11:30 P.M., Dallas, Texas: Comic Alison Egert uses a designated driver after partying like a low-rent rockstar. She apologizes because “straight boy can’t hang.” Garrett Wilkerson pictured, right.
11:45 P.M., Brooklyn, N.Y. Jami Smith teaches her dog about the history of comedy. She only pays attention for the dirty jokes.
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 12 min 40 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 58 min 13 sec ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 1 hour 31 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia' 1 hour 49 min ago
- Year in Review The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?' 5:00 AM
- Women Kim Basinger is Sleek and Sexy in Pin-Striped Men's Suit December 18 2013 9:50 PM
- Women Op-ed: The Right's War on Christmas - The 2013 Edition! December 18 2013 9:06 PM