These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
2 p.m. Kaylay Nickens says it's just a typical day of instrumentation at Tennessee State University Dental Hygiene Clinic, Nashville.
2:30 p.m. Jennifer Zondervan married the love of her life in Oahu.
3:15 p.m. In Seaside Heights, N.J., Kevin and Don Norte camp it up as "friends of Dorothy," as they pose for a photo at Lucky Leo's on the Boardwalk. The couple, from Los Angeles, fell in love at the Jersey Shore when they were 16, and returned to visit family and friends and to help keep JERSEY STRONG and celebrate marriage equality in the Garden State now that New Jersey recognizes same-sex marriages.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 17 min 36 sec ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 20 min 41 sec ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 47 min 15 sec ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 49 min 50 sec ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 53 min 3 sec ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 55 min 26 sec ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 1 hour 51 min ago