These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
5:55 p.m. Dave's hubby giving him a haircut before the big meeting tomorrow.
6:22 p.m. Kevin Palmer and his partner, Frank Schneider, at the Reeling LGBTQ Film Festival in Chicago at Sidetrack. They sang along to Victor/Victoria with Bruce Vilanch!
6:30 p.m. In Alabama, Lacey Paoletto is getting in the Christmas spirit tonight by looking at decorations. Two weeks from today they will be traveling to Maryland to get legally married! Says Lacey: "She is the best gift I have ever received!"
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years