These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
5:55 p.m. Dave's hubby giving him a haircut before the big meeting tomorrow.
6:22 p.m. Kevin Palmer and his partner, Frank Schneider, at the Reeling LGBTQ Film Festival in Chicago at Sidetrack. They sang along to Victor/Victoria with Bruce Vilanch!
6:30 p.m. In Alabama, Lacey Paoletto is getting in the Christmas spirit tonight by looking at decorations. Two weeks from today they will be traveling to Maryland to get legally married! Says Lacey: "She is the best gift I have ever received!"
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Gay Truth About Ronald Reagan