These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
5:55 p.m. Dave's hubby giving him a haircut before the big meeting tomorrow.
6:22 p.m. Kevin Palmer and his partner, Frank Schneider, at the Reeling LGBTQ Film Festival in Chicago at Sidetrack. They sang along to Victor/Victoria with Bruce Vilanch!
6:30 p.m. In Alabama, Lacey Paoletto is getting in the Christmas spirit tonight by looking at decorations. Two weeks from today they will be traveling to Maryland to get legally married! Says Lacey: "She is the best gift I have ever received!"
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either