Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
10 a.m. Morning joe helps Jim Jarrell prep for a day of medical case management.
10:25 a.m. Dominique Morgan is doing that president work for @heartlandpride in Nebraska.
10:30 a.m. "Me, at work at Gibbie's Pub & Eatery in Morgantown, W.Va. I'm the only out LGBT person in a staff of approximately 40 employees. However, my coworkers and the owner are not only accepting but are also totally supportive of me and my family. (My better half and I have been together for 14 years, and we have a 13-year-old son.) Pretty amazing for West Virginia!" — Kitchen manager Debra Linder
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving