Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
10 a.m. Morning joe helps Jim Jarrell prep for a day of medical case management.
10:25 a.m. Dominique Morgan is doing that president work for @heartlandpride in Nebraska.
10:30 a.m. "Me, at work at Gibbie's Pub & Eatery in Morgantown, W.Va. I'm the only out LGBT person in a staff of approximately 40 employees. However, my coworkers and the owner are not only accepting but are also totally supportive of me and my family. (My better half and I have been together for 14 years, and we have a 13-year-old son.) Pretty amazing for West Virginia!" — Kitchen manager Debra Linder
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Freed From Iowa Jail, Black Trans Woman Meagan Taylor Speaks
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star