Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
11:48 a.m. "The day before my 15 years of service as teaching faculty ended, my colleague Alice Yafeh-Deigh, a postcolonial biblical scholar from Cameroon, hugged me in support as our student Susan Van Bemden snapped a cellphone pic. Love and community prevail even in times of conflict." — H. Adam Ackley
11:59 a.m. Melanie Austin says, "Having a partner in crime at work makes a day so much better. Love my colleagues."
12:10 p.m. Libby Walters is getting ready to face her adoring public conducting trains on the LIRR.
- The Backlash
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions