The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 a.m. Advocate Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym and then off to the office in Westwood.
5:57 a.m. Harris Raisa sends us a photo of early morning charm.
7:41 a.m. Katy Blankenhorn said these visitors came in first thing in the morning before leaving for work. "It's hard heading out when these two are still in bed."
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40