The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 a.m. Advocate Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym and then off to the office in Westwood.
5:57 a.m. Harris Raisa sends us a photo of early morning charm.
7:41 a.m. Katy Blankenhorn said these visitors came in first thing in the morning before leaving for work. "It's hard heading out when these two are still in bed."
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Behind the Scenes of Stonewall
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple