The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
10:10 p.m. Robert Porco cuddles with his most loyal companion, Rosie Lola, in High Park, Toronto.
11:40 p.m. Travis Mayfield and company await the arrival of their twins.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Pope Francis Holds Private Meeting With Transgender Man and Fiancée
- Op-ed: Madonna, My Father, and a Life Outside a Tiny Island
- Everything You Need to Know Now About Marriage Equality in Michigan
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options