The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
9 a.m. Filmmaker G.B. Hajim in Papaikou, Hawaii, writes, "My son Luka and our cat Calvin cuddle."
9:15 a.m. Dean Basilio at home cuddling with Scruffy.
9:17 a.m. Andy Miller of The Handsome Father (with his son) writes, "Hanging out on the sofa watching PBS Kids all morning. Must. Get. Out. Of. Pajamas!"
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series