The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:11 a.m. Javier Guevara is walking Jr. Estuardo in the park.
12:18 p.m. John Scholl is having lunch and hanging with his puppy.
12:30 p.m. Ren Sanz and furry companion help his husband get ready for work in San Francisco.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?