The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:11 a.m. Javier Guevara is walking Jr. Estuardo in the park.
12:18 p.m. John Scholl is having lunch and hanging with his puppy.
12:30 p.m. Ren Sanz and furry companion help his husband get ready for work in San Francisco.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving