The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:11 a.m. Javier Guevara is walking Jr. Estuardo in the park.
12:18 p.m. John Scholl is having lunch and hanging with his puppy.
12:30 p.m. Ren Sanz and furry companion help his husband get ready for work in San Francisco.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage