The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:11 a.m. Javier Guevara is walking Jr. Estuardo in the park.
12:18 p.m. John Scholl is having lunch and hanging with his puppy.
12:30 p.m. Ren Sanz and furry companion help his husband get ready for work in San Francisco.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion