The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:11 a.m. Javier Guevara is walking Jr. Estuardo in the park.
12:18 p.m. John Scholl is having lunch and hanging with his puppy.
12:30 p.m. Ren Sanz and furry companion help his husband get ready for work in San Francisco.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out