The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation