The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Gay of Thrones Episode 2: Joffrey's Quinceañera
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- Diego Tolomelli and the Stain of Original Sin