The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Vladimir Putin
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers