The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- Single, Fun, Fit, and 50
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary
- Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming
- 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around the World
- WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 11 min 19 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 25 min 13 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 41 min 16 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 53 min 11 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 9 min ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 2 hours 9 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 2 hours 15 min ago