The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown