The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
3:25 p.m. Omy Keyes's girlfriend, Brady, plays with new kitten Panini on the couch at home in Tempe, Ariz.
3:55 p.m. In Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, Chris Cochran (left) and his 83-year-old father, Don, repair a bush hedger. Photos sent in by Gary Higashi.
4:10 p.m. J. Leo Sadukas writes from Clearwater, Fla., "My husband, Mel Orange, and me with our conure parrot, Bingo. We were married in NYC this past July after 35 years together."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet