The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
4:15 p.m. Scientist Rae Stegall and partner in Austin relax after work with their pet chickens.
4:40 p.m. Joshua Casul got to work 15 minutes early with his cousin, so they took pictures before starting the work day.
4:42 p.m. Heidi Welchel holds on to her baby while she's still a baby.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur