The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Wedding Bells Finally Ring in Kentucky
- 5 Years Later: See Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Now
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet