The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Op-ed: Madonna, My Father, and a Life Outside a Tiny Island
- Ben Carson: Gays Might Find Poison in Wedding Cakes
- Pope Francis Holds Private Meeting With Transgender Man and Fiancée
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options