The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps