The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet