The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6