The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
6:13 p.m. Kenny Wong writes, "I sit down to read my book and this is what she does. ... Hah! Never a moment alone with her around but still I love her."
6:14 p.m. Jessica's wife holds their daughter up to meet her great-grandfather — Jessica's grandfather —for the first time.
6:45 p.m. Jeannie DiClementi reads a bedtime story.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'