One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:46 p.m. West Hollywood — Justin Martindale is listening to Sutton Foster and enjoying WeHo’s finest well wine.
11 p.m. Somewhere between California and Mexico — “This was taken last night after our shows with Atlantis Events on the Carnival Miracle. Erin Foley, Dixie Longate, and Poppy Champlin post show fun!!” — Erin Foley
11:08 p.m. New York City — Graham Nolan relaxes after a long day.
11:59 p.m. New York City — Frank Liotti was performing at the Stand Comedy Club.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend