One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:46 p.m. West Hollywood — Justin Martindale is listening to Sutton Foster and enjoying WeHo’s finest well wine.
11 p.m. Somewhere between California and Mexico — “This was taken last night after our shows with Atlantis Events on the Carnival Miracle. Erin Foley, Dixie Longate, and Poppy Champlin post show fun!!” — Erin Foley
11:08 p.m. New York City — Graham Nolan relaxes after a long day.
11:59 p.m. New York City — Frank Liotti was performing at the Stand Comedy Club.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled