One Entire Day in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2013 1:00 PM ET
1:11 a.m. "Loving my trans BF — night out in West Hollywood." — Tiphany Adams
1:36 a.m. Will Nolan writes from Porter Hall, University of Wisconsin, in Platteville: "Standing next to my very first full-sized Christmas tree that I just put up."
4:15 a.m. Advocate.com Web producer Christopher Harrity walks his demon pugs in Burbank, Calif., before the gym. Then it's off to the office in Westwood.
5:31 a.m. Qualisa Thomas is heading to work while she stays in bed — the unfairness!
6: 06 a.m. "It was my 39th birthday and we spent a long weekend and a friend's place in Sea Ranch along the Sonoma Coast in CA. I got up early and read through some magazines that had piled up with my dog Enzo." — Matthew Bajko
6:15 a.m. Jeffrey Hartinger says, "Morning ritual — fixing my hair at my desk so I don't look crazy."
6:25 a.m. Sarah Blazucki tells us, "We just got back from a two-week trip through Ukraine and Moldova (talking to Peace Corps volunteers in the field, including some LGBT folks). We worked Sunday a.m., spent the afternoon/night sightseeing in Kyiv (including a gay bar), didn't sleep, caught our flight home at 6:25 a.m. 11/11."
6:30 a.m. "Getting a workout in before work ... what can I say? It's a great day." — Rand Angel
7:15 a.m. Ian Schnaitman is opening up his shop. Time to get to work!
7:26 a.m. George Chris is doing the grocery shopping.
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself