New Menswear Line Goes Under The Sea
BY Brian Andersen
June 24 2014 1:52 PM ET
British-born fashion designer Bobby Abley is making a splash by adorning Ariel, Ursula, and Sebastian on clothing sure to please even the most casual Little Mermaid fan. Premiering at London Men’s Fashion Week the cheeky line embraces both 90’s era skater style and intense Disney fandom. By stamping Ariel and friends across the baggy shorts and loose-fitted sweaters, the classic underwater characters are as hip and fresh as when they first hit movie screens in 1989. The Ursula outfit alone is worth selling your voice for.
Though it won’t debut in stores until the fall, Abley’s line is already making waves and gaining plenty of attention, and Danny Hyland’s Flotsam & Jetsam custom skateboards add an inspired touch. How soon will it be until we see these ensembles being a part of your world?
Check out more of the line on Bobby Abley's Instagram.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died