PHOTOS: The Costumes of WonderCon 2014
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2014 5:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture descended on the Anaheim Convention Center in southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as WonderCon, the younger, sexy brother convention of Comic-Con International.
Throughout the three-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a colorful kaleidoscope of costumes ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites to creative crossovers and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2014 event in style.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- Laverne Cox Takes B. Scott As Her 'Date' to the BET Awards
- An Open Letter to Clarence Thomas From an Interracial Lesbian Couple
- More Than A Dozen Landmarks You Won't Believe Were Turned Rainbow