Queer Comics: Featuring 'Vexed Wisecracker'
BY Patrick Yacco
April 21 2014 4:28 PM ET
Apparently, there once was a time where Halloween costumes were meant to be scary, but it seems like no party is now complete with out a "sexy" super-hero. Nevertheless, Mike Van Waes continues to offer his unique perspective on gay culture, this time tackling muscled masquerade events, excuses for skipping the gym, and dating after DOMA.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Easy Out
The Still Singles
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People