Queer Comics: Featuring 'Vexed Wisecracker'
BY Patrick Yacco
April 21 2014 4:28 PM ET
Apparently, there once was a time where Halloween costumes were meant to be scary, but it seems like no party is now complete with out a "sexy" super-hero. Nevertheless, Mike Van Waes continues to offer his unique perspective on gay culture, this time tackling muscled masquerade events, excuses for skipping the gym, and dating after DOMA.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Easy Out
The Still Singles
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop