Queer Comics: Featuring 'Vexed Wisecracker'
BY Patrick Yacco
April 21 2014 3:28 PM ET
Apparently, there once was a time where Halloween costumes were meant to be scary, but it seems like no party is now complete with out a "sexy" super-hero. Nevertheless, Mike Van Waes continues to offer his unique perspective on gay culture, this time tackling muscled masquerade events, excuses for skipping the gym, and dating after DOMA.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Easy Out
The Still Singles
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers