Queer Comics: Featuring 'Vexed Wisecracker'
BY Patrick Yacco
April 21 2014 4:28 PM ET
Apparently, there once was a time where Halloween costumes were meant to be scary, but it seems like no party is now complete with out a "sexy" super-hero. Nevertheless, Mike Van Waes continues to offer his unique perspective on gay culture, this time tackling muscled masquerade events, excuses for skipping the gym, and dating after DOMA.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Easy Out
The Still Singles
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod