Queer Comics: Featuring 'Vexed Wisecracker'
BY Patrick Yacco
April 21 2014 4:28 PM ET
Apparently, there once was a time where Halloween costumes were meant to be scary, but it seems like no party is now complete with out a "sexy" super-hero. Nevertheless, Mike Van Waes continues to offer his unique perspective on gay culture, this time tackling muscled masquerade events, excuses for skipping the gym, and dating after DOMA.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Easy Out
The Still Singles
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant