Europe's Biggest AIDS Fund-raiser Has a Superstar Lineup This Year
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:57 PM ET
Europe's largest HIV/AIDS fund-raiser, Vienna's Life Ball, just announced the star-studded lineup of performers and speakers for its 20th anniversary event this month.
The May 19 extravaganza will feature performances by the Scissor Sisters, Gloria Estefan, and out actor Cheyenne Jackson. Bill Clinton and poet Maya Angelou will give speeches as well. A fashion show organized by Vogue Italia is also on the agenda.
The theme of this year's Life Ball event is "Fight the Flames of Ignorance." For more information, click here.
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?