Europe's Biggest AIDS Fund-raiser Has a Superstar Lineup This Year
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 4:57 PM ET
Europe's largest HIV/AIDS fund-raiser, Vienna's Life Ball, just announced the star-studded lineup of performers and speakers for its 20th anniversary event this month.
The May 19 extravaganza will feature performances by the Scissor Sisters, Gloria Estefan, and out actor Cheyenne Jackson. Bill Clinton and poet Maya Angelou will give speeches as well. A fashion show organized by Vogue Italia is also on the agenda.
The theme of this year's Life Ball event is "Fight the Flames of Ignorance." For more information, click here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages