Europe's Biggest AIDS Fund-raiser Has a Superstar Lineup This Year
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 4:57 PM ET
Europe's largest HIV/AIDS fund-raiser, Vienna's Life Ball, just announced the star-studded lineup of performers and speakers for its 20th anniversary event this month.
The May 19 extravaganza will feature performances by the Scissor Sisters, Gloria Estefan, and out actor Cheyenne Jackson. Bill Clinton and poet Maya Angelou will give speeches as well. A fashion show organized by Vogue Italia is also on the agenda.
The theme of this year's Life Ball event is "Fight the Flames of Ignorance." For more information, click here.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series