Europe's Biggest AIDS Fund-raiser Has a Superstar Lineup This Year
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:57 PM ET
Europe's largest HIV/AIDS fund-raiser, Vienna's Life Ball, just announced the star-studded lineup of performers and speakers for its 20th anniversary event this month.
The May 19 extravaganza will feature performances by the Scissor Sisters, Gloria Estefan, and out actor Cheyenne Jackson. Bill Clinton and poet Maya Angelou will give speeches as well. A fashion show organized by Vogue Italia is also on the agenda.
The theme of this year's Life Ball event is "Fight the Flames of Ignorance." For more information, click here.
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 41 min 46 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 2 hours 11 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM