How to Finally Quit Smoking
BY Dr. Scott Lewis
November 15 2012 4:15 AM ET
TIP 4: Clear Your Environment
The day before your quit date, be sure to remove all cigarettes and any smoking paraphernalia (lighters, ashtrays, etc.) from your home, car, and work environments. You are going to be a nonsmoker, and nonsmokers do not smoke cigarettes. Be sure you are thorough with your preparation. Countless relapses occur when nonsmokers discover a single cigarette that rolls out from under their car seat and resume their smoking habit.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6