How to Finally Quit Smoking
BY Dr. Scott Lewis
November 15 2012 5:15 AM ET
TIP 4: Clear Your Environment
The day before your quit date, be sure to remove all cigarettes and any smoking paraphernalia (lighters, ashtrays, etc.) from your home, car, and work environments. You are going to be a nonsmoker, and nonsmokers do not smoke cigarettes. Be sure you are thorough with your preparation. Countless relapses occur when nonsmokers discover a single cigarette that rolls out from under their car seat and resume their smoking habit.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend