How to Finally Quit Smoking
BY Dr. Scott Lewis
November 15 2012 5:15 AM ET
TIP 4: Clear Your Environment
The day before your quit date, be sure to remove all cigarettes and any smoking paraphernalia (lighters, ashtrays, etc.) from your home, car, and work environments. You are going to be a nonsmoker, and nonsmokers do not smoke cigarettes. Be sure you are thorough with your preparation. Countless relapses occur when nonsmokers discover a single cigarette that rolls out from under their car seat and resume their smoking habit.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'