These Are The Most LGBT-Friendly Hospitals In the Nation
BY Katie Wurtzel
July 11 2013 12:57 PM ET
American Family Children's Hospital, Madison
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Madison (pictured)
VA William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison
AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
VA Tomah Medical Center, Tomah
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends