Photos: Intl. AIDS Conference March
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:20 PM ET
As night fell in Vienna on Tuesday, day three of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, singer and AIDS activist Annie Lennox addressed a crowd of more than 15,000 who had gathered at Heldenplatzthe, near the city’s center, for the official March and Rally for Human Rights. The Advocate spoke to marchers as they swarmed the streets:
Click through to the following pages for photos from the march.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- The Advocate's New News Editor Talks About Bruce Jenner and Her Own Transition