Photos: Intl. AIDS Conference March
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:20 PM ET
As night fell in Vienna on Tuesday, day three of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, singer and AIDS activist Annie Lennox addressed a crowd of more than 15,000 who had gathered at Heldenplatzthe, near the city’s center, for the official March and Rally for Human Rights. The Advocate spoke to marchers as they swarmed the streets:
Click through to the following pages for photos from the march.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback