Photos: Intl. AIDS Conference March
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:20 PM ET
As night fell in Vienna on Tuesday, day three of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, singer and AIDS activist Annie Lennox addressed a crowd of more than 15,000 who had gathered at Heldenplatzthe, near the city’s center, for the official March and Rally for Human Rights. The Advocate spoke to marchers as they swarmed the streets:
Click through to the following pages for photos from the march.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- 33 Famous Gay Dads for Father's Day