Photos: Intl. AIDS Conference March
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:20 PM ET
As night fell in Vienna on Tuesday, day three of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, singer and AIDS activist Annie Lennox addressed a crowd of more than 15,000 who had gathered at Heldenplatzthe, near the city’s center, for the official March and Rally for Human Rights. The Advocate spoke to marchers as they swarmed the streets:
Click through to the following pages for photos from the march.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'