Rutgers receives $11 million for HIV/AIDS research
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2002 1:00 AM ET
Rutgers University this week was awarded more than $11 million in new federal grants to continue several HIV/AIDS research projects, including research into new and more effective HIV antiretroviral drugs, The New York Times reports. The largest individual grant was $6.5 million from the National Institutes of Health to develop technology to determine the three-dimensional shape of HIV proteins, a key step in determining their function.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'