St. Louis AIDS Walk raises $140,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2003 11:00 PM ET
The annual St. Louis AIDS Walk, held Saturday, raised about $140,000 for treatment, counseling, and other services for metropolitan area residents with HIV/AIDS, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. All funds generated by the walk will support the AIDS Foundation of St. Louis. The event, now in its 14th year, attracted about 3,000 participants. The walk has raised more than $1.9 million since its founding in 1990.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View