St. Louis AIDS Walk raises $140,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
The annual St. Louis AIDS Walk, held Saturday, raised about $140,000 for treatment, counseling, and other services for metropolitan area residents with HIV/AIDS, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. All funds generated by the walk will support the AIDS Foundation of St. Louis. The event, now in its 14th year, attracted about 3,000 participants. The walk has raised more than $1.9 million since its founding in 1990.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color