St. Louis AIDS Walk raises $140,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
The annual St. Louis AIDS Walk, held Saturday, raised about $140,000 for treatment, counseling, and other services for metropolitan area residents with HIV/AIDS, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. All funds generated by the walk will support the AIDS Foundation of St. Louis. The event, now in its 14th year, attracted about 3,000 participants. The walk has raised more than $1.9 million since its founding in 1990.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride