St. Louis AIDS Walk raises $140,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
The annual St. Louis AIDS Walk, held Saturday, raised about $140,000 for treatment, counseling, and other services for metropolitan area residents with HIV/AIDS, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. All funds generated by the walk will support the AIDS Foundation of St. Louis. The event, now in its 14th year, attracted about 3,000 participants. The walk has raised more than $1.9 million since its founding in 1990.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family