St. Louis AIDS Walk raises $140,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2003 11:00 PM ET
The annual St. Louis AIDS Walk, held Saturday, raised about $140,000 for treatment, counseling, and other services for metropolitan area residents with HIV/AIDS, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. All funds generated by the walk will support the AIDS Foundation of St. Louis. The event, now in its 14th year, attracted about 3,000 participants. The walk has raised more than $1.9 million since its founding in 1990.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'