HUD gives New York $60 million for AIDS housing
May 13 2004 11:00 PM ET
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has granted New York City more than $400 million to build and rehabilitate low-income housing, $60 million of which will provide housing assistance for HIV-positive housing. More than half the funding will be community development grants, mostly used to rehabilitate existing homes. (AP)
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'