San Francisco AIDS walk raises $3 million
July 20 2004 11:00 PM ET
The 18th annual AIDS Walk San Francisco, held Sunday, drew more than 21,000 participants and raised more than $3 million for area AIDS organizations, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. More than 1,200 volunteers and 700 corporate and community teams helped stage the 10-kilometer walk. Money raised from the walk will go to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and 38 other Bay Area AIDS services organizations. The AIDS walk has raised about $49.8 million for San Francisco-area groups during its 18-year history.
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 20 min 30 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM