Austin AIDS walk raises $150,000
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
The 17th annual Austin AIDS walk, held October 24, drew more than 9,000 participants and raised more than $150,000 for AIDS groups in central Texas, the Austin American-Statesman reports. Funds raised at the event will benefit AIDS Services of Austin and 11 other AIDS service organizations.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune