Austin AIDS walk raises $150,000
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
The 17th annual Austin AIDS walk, held October 24, drew more than 9,000 participants and raised more than $150,000 for AIDS groups in central Texas, the Austin American-Statesman reports. Funds raised at the event will benefit AIDS Services of Austin and 11 other AIDS service organizations.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur