Austin AIDS walk raises $150,000
October 29 2004 12:00 AM ET
The 17th annual Austin AIDS walk, held October 24, drew more than 9,000 participants and raised more than $150,000 for AIDS groups in central Texas, the Austin American-Statesman reports. Funds raised at the event will benefit AIDS Services of Austin and 11 other AIDS service organizations.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana