BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
Figures on a mural stand near names of the deceased engraved into a granite panel of The Wall: Las Memorias, an AIDS monument in Los Angeles.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Op-ed: The Fine Line Between Gay Pride and Alcoholism
- Hot Sheet: Steaming Hot Outfest
- WATCH: Fox News Discovers Viewers Not as Transphobic as Hosts
- Department of Education Offers Antitrans University a 'Religious Exemption'
- Op-ed: Christian Schools Like Gordon College Don't Need a License to Discriminate
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon