BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A woman walks in front of a poster reading Love is a human right that is part of an HIV awareness campaign in Athens, Greece.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?