BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A woman walks in front of a poster reading Love is a human right that is part of an HIV awareness campaign in Athens, Greece.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses