BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A woman walks in front of a poster reading Love is a human right that is part of an HIV awareness campaign in Athens, Greece.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples