BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A woman walks in front of a poster reading Love is a human right that is part of an HIV awareness campaign in Athens, Greece.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City