BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A cyclist puts on a number bib on his friend’s jersey before they take part in AIDS Lifecycle, a 27-mile bike ride in San Francisco.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men