BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
More than 100 motorcyclists at Taipei, Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall park their bikes to form a huge red ribbon, the global symbol for solidarity with people who are HIV-positive.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party