BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
More than 100 motorcyclists at Taipei, Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall park their bikes to form a huge red ribbon, the global symbol for solidarity with people who are HIV-positive.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'