BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
More than 100 motorcyclists at Taipei, Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall park their bikes to form a huge red ribbon, the global symbol for solidarity with people who are HIV-positive.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy