BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
More than 100 motorcyclists at Taipei, Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall park their bikes to form a huge red ribbon, the global symbol for solidarity with people who are HIV-positive.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence