BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
More than 100 motorcyclists at Taipei, Taiwan's Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall park their bikes to form a huge red ribbon, the global symbol for solidarity with people who are HIV-positive.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- BREAKING: Cowboys Release Michael Sam
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'