BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
Hundreds of relatives and friends of people who have fallen to AIDS participate in a torch march in their memory in San Salvador, El Salvador.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name