BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
Hundreds of relatives and friends of people who have fallen to AIDS participate in a torch march in their memory in San Salvador, El Salvador.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home