BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
Hundreds of relatives and friends of people who have fallen to AIDS participate in a torch march in their memory in San Salvador, El Salvador.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers