BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A young girl with a T-shirt reading kiss me shows her painted hands during activities organized to raise HIV awareness and fight against discrimination in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?