BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A young girl with a T-shirt reading kiss me shows her painted hands during activities organized to raise HIV awareness and fight against discrimination in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure