BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A young girl with a T-shirt reading kiss me shows her painted hands during activities organized to raise HIV awareness and fight against discrimination in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage