BY Advocate Contributors
November 20 2009 5:35 PM ET
A young girl with a T-shirt reading kiss me shows her painted hands during activities organized to raise HIV awareness and fight against discrimination in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman