BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
France: The Eiffel Tower shut off its lights for five minutes to mark World AIDS Day in Paris. The UNESCO campaign "Light for Rights" symbolized the universal right to access AIDS therapies, prevention, and human rights.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding