BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
France: The Eiffel Tower shut off its lights for five minutes to mark World AIDS Day in Paris. The UNESCO campaign "Light for Rights" symbolized the universal right to access AIDS therapies, prevention, and human rights.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'