BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
France: The Eiffel Tower shut off its lights for five minutes to mark World AIDS Day in Paris. The UNESCO campaign "Light for Rights" symbolized the universal right to access AIDS therapies, prevention, and human rights.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'