BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
France: The Eiffel Tower shut off its lights for five minutes to mark World AIDS Day in Paris. The UNESCO campaign "Light for Rights" symbolized the universal right to access AIDS therapies, prevention, and human rights.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'