BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
China: Red Cross volunteers take part in an AIDS awareness event on World AIDS Day at Beijing's south railway station to call for better government support of people with HIV or AIDS in China. China warned in a notice for World AIDS Day that homosexual transmission of the disease was gaining pace and called for health authorities nationwide to step up prevention work.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 4 min 2 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 10 min 5 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 6 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 35 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 27 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM