AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
A man dressed in drag joins marchers mourning the victims of AIDS on November 30, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. Several hundred people, mostly members of the city's gay community, participated in the march one day ahead of World AIDS Day.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes