AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
A man dressed in drag joins marchers mourning the victims of AIDS on November 30, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. Several hundred people, mostly members of the city's gay community, participated in the march one day ahead of World AIDS Day.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting