AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
A man dressed in drag joins marchers mourning the victims of AIDS on November 30, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. Several hundred people, mostly members of the city's gay community, participated in the march one day ahead of World AIDS Day.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits