AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 4:14 AM ET
A man dressed in drag joins marchers mourning the victims of AIDS on November 30, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. Several hundred people, mostly members of the city's gay community, participated in the march one day ahead of World AIDS Day.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View