AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
A Nicaraguan activist explains the use of condoms to prevent infection by HIV/AIDS after a march for the World AIDS Day, in Managua.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men