AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
Matthew Rushing (right) and the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater during dress rehearsal for the world premiere of Home by Rennie Harris December 1, 2011 in New York. The work, inspired by people living with HIV, premiered on December 1, World AIDS Day and the day company founder Alvin Ailey died from the disease in 1989.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun