AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
Matthew Rushing (right) and the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater during dress rehearsal for the world premiere of Home by Rennie Harris December 1, 2011 in New York. The work, inspired by people living with HIV, premiered on December 1, World AIDS Day and the day company founder Alvin Ailey died from the disease in 1989.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride