AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
People participate in a demonstration in Paris on December 1, 2011 during World AIDS Day. According to UN figures, about 34 million people in the world were infected with HIV/AIDS in 2010 and 1.8 million people died, down from a peak of 2.2 million in 2005. Banner reads : 'Trans against AIDS.'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'