AIDS Consciousness on a Global Scale
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2012 5:14 AM ET
Tourists observe a banner hung on the obelisk with the inscription 'No more kids with HIV', while acrobats perform in the monument, during the commemoration of World AIDS Day, at the Plaza de la Republica, in downtown Buenos Aires on December 1, 2011.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother