Blood Works: The Sanguineous Art of Robert Sherer
BY Christopher Harrity
December 01 2012 5:00 AM ET
Protect Yourself from Pricks
12" x 10" oval
Collection: Steve Jarvis
Sherer: A well-dressed gentleman warning us about the dangers of unprotected sewing, thus the thimble. Obviously, the title and subject of this piece function on many different levels.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Trans Advocate Brynn Tannehill's Powerful Advice on Anger, Allies
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.