Blood Works: The Sanguineous Art of Robert Sherer
BY Christopher Harrity
December 01 2012 5:00 AM ET
Protect Yourself from Pricks
12" x 10" oval
Collection: Steve Jarvis
Sherer: A well-dressed gentleman warning us about the dangers of unprotected sewing, thus the thimble. Obviously, the title and subject of this piece function on many different levels.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- In the Galleries: Pierre et Gilles' 'Heros'