PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Libyan men donate blood during an event marking the World AIDS Day in Tripoli, on December 1, 2012. World AIDS Day marks a pandemic that in 2011 claimed 1.7 million lives and led to 2.5 million new HIV infections, according to the latest UN figures.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community