PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 7:12 PM ET
Indian transgender activist Laxmi Narayan Tripathi (left) greets a fellow activist as participants celebrate at a cultural event following the All-India Run as they observe World AIDS Day in New Delhi on December 2, 2012. More than 1,000 people joined together to raise awareness of the continued support needed to address HIV among high-risk groups and to celebrate the diversity of affected communities.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?