PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian transgender activist Laxmi Narayan Tripathi (left) greets a fellow activist as participants celebrate at a cultural event following the All-India Run as they observe World AIDS Day in New Delhi on December 2, 2012. More than 1,000 people joined together to raise awareness of the continued support needed to address HIV among high-risk groups and to celebrate the diversity of affected communities.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'