PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian transgender activist Laxmi Narayan Tripathi (left) greets a fellow activist as participants celebrate at a cultural event following the All-India Run as they observe World AIDS Day in New Delhi on December 2, 2012. More than 1,000 people joined together to raise awareness of the continued support needed to address HIV among high-risk groups and to celebrate the diversity of affected communities.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas