PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian transgender activist Laxmi Narayan Tripathi (left) greets a fellow activist as participants celebrate at a cultural event following the All-India Run as they observe World AIDS Day in New Delhi on December 2, 2012. More than 1,000 people joined together to raise awareness of the continued support needed to address HIV among high-risk groups and to celebrate the diversity of affected communities.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House