PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 7:12 PM ET
Indian women walk past a 100 foot long AIDS red ribbon sand sculpture as part of an awareness campaign on the eve of World AIDS Day at Chandrabhaga sea beach in Konark on November 30, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment