PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian women walk past a 100 foot long AIDS red ribbon sand sculpture as part of an awareness campaign on the eve of World AIDS Day at Chandrabhaga sea beach in Konark on November 30, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island