PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian women walk past a 100 foot long AIDS red ribbon sand sculpture as part of an awareness campaign on the eve of World AIDS Day at Chandrabhaga sea beach in Konark on November 30, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Alabama Has Failed Its Gay Citizens Spectacularly