PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar on December 1, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Wyoming Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant