PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar on December 1, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'