PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar on December 1, 2012. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracised by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)