PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2012 8:12 PM ET
People hold pictures bearing the world "guilty" of (left to right) Foreign Affairs minsiter Laurent Fabius, government spokes person Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, Health minister Marisol Touraine, French Prime minister Jean-Marc Ayrault and French president Francois Hollande during a rally marking World AIDS Day, on December 1, 2012 in Paris.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?