World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracized by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer