World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracized by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?