World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracized by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples