World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracized by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times