World AIDS Day in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2013 6:00 AM ET
Indian nursing students hold a candlelight vigil on the occasion of World AIDS Day in Amritsar. The UNAIDS agency says some 2.5 million Indians are living with HIV, many of them ostracized by their communities.
Tags: Here To Inspire
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- As Support for North Carolina's Equal Marriage Grows, Voters Want to Weigh in