PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- Arizona: Marriage Ban Wasn't Meant to Harm Gay Couples
- Tow Truck Operator Targets LGBT Drivers During Gay Days
- Michele Bachmann Is Back With One of Her Most Homophobic Comments Ever