PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 5:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'