PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 6:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating