PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?