PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive