PHOTOS: World AIDS Day 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 5:00 AM ET
Patients at a drug treatment center in Hanoi take in the Bringing Music Into Hospitals concert organized by a group of local artists to mark World AIDS Day. Drug users are among those at highest risk for HIV and AIDS in Vietnam.
A Nepalese artist paints a slogan across the torso of a participant during a Kathmandu event to mark the 26th World AIDS Day. Approximately 48,600 adults and children are infected with HIV in Nepal, according to the government's National Centre for AIDS and STD Control.
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 33 min 47 sec ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 40 min 9 sec ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 1 hour 23 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 1 hour 24 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 1 hour 26 min ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 2 hours 46 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around the World 11:17 AM