PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2013 5:00 AM ET
Princess Stephanie of Monaco (left), president of Fight AIDS Monaco, poses with her daughter Pauline by a painting of her mother, Princess Grace, before a fundraising auction for her foundation on Sunday, World AIDS Day, in Monaco.
Zedd poses during Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney Saturday in Australia.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World