PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Princess Stephanie of Monaco (left), president of Fight AIDS Monaco, poses with her daughter Pauline by a painting of her mother, Princess Grace, before a fundraising auction for her foundation on Sunday, World AIDS Day, in Monaco.
Zedd poses during Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney Saturday in Australia.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Dear Walmart, Do the Right Thing — Give Married Workers Equal Benefits