PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Princess Stephanie of Monaco (left), president of Fight AIDS Monaco, poses with her daughter Pauline by a painting of her mother, Princess Grace, before a fundraising auction for her foundation on Sunday, World AIDS Day, in Monaco.
Zedd poses during Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney Saturday in Australia.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future