PHOTOS: World AIDS Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Princess Stephanie of Monaco (left), president of Fight AIDS Monaco, poses with her daughter Pauline by a painting of her mother, Princess Grace, before a fundraising auction for her foundation on Sunday, World AIDS Day, in Monaco.
Zedd poses during Dance (RED) Save Lives at Stereosonic Sydney Saturday in Australia.
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder